by | Feb 3, 2023 | RP

UK-Responsible Person

If your e-commerce business is based outside of the United Kingdom, you need an authorised representative to verify that your product is legally allowed to bear the UKCA mark.

Our services

  • Register as your official point of contact for market surveillance authorities
  • Verify UKCA Marking
  • Offer the DoC documents

Our Benefits

  • Technical and legal knowledge UKCA marking from professionally qualified product compliance officers
  • Customer-focused service to help you gain access to the UK market


Submit a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *